GILMANTON SCHOOLS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- REMINDER: sign up for summer school asap! Deadline is Tuesday, May 23, but don't wait until the last minute.
- The Outdoor Club will postpone today’s fishing trip until next Wednesday, May 24th. See you then!
-Note change for Boy Scouts: you will NOT be meeting today. Meet at the Gilmanton Cemetery at 8:30 Sat. morning.
- There are still a few extra copies of the yearbook for sale. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for purchasing is this Friday. They are available in the Business Room before and after school or during lunch periods.
-Star testing in the library today - 7th graders (9th hour) and 8th graders (3rd hour).
-FBLA banquet for members and their families tonight at 7 pm in the high school gym.
-Attention Seniors - the Alliance Bank scholarship is due by Friday.
- Dairy Princess applications due by Friday.
- Summer driver's ed registration forms are available in the office for those students who will be 15 by 12/1/17. You must sign up by Tuesday, May 23.
- Attention Seniors: GHS Student council is offering a scholarship. Please find the applications in the office. Applications are due May 23rd.
-Students, a reminder that finals are on Tuesday, May 23rd and Wednesday the 24th.
-Students, a reminder of the GHS school policy dress code: “The following types of clothing are not to be worn in school: short shorts or skirts, spaghetti strap & tube tops, belly shirts, etc. According to state regulations for public buildings, footwear must be worn at all times.” The school reserves the right to send you home to change if this policy is not followed.
- Guidance Office Hours this week: Tues (5/16) and Fri (5/19); next week: Wed (5/24), Thurs (5/25), and Fri (5/26)
Wed., May 17- Star Testing in the library
Boy Scout meeting after school is cancelled; meet at the Gilmanton Cemetery at 8:30 Saturday morning
Thurs, May 18 - Track @ Whitehall; dismiss 2:45 pm
Golf @ Trempealeau, leaving 3 pm
Fri., May 19- GE field trip to Winona
Softball & Baseball@ Eleva-Strum; dismiss 3:00 pm
Sat., May 20- Softball tournament @ Arcadia 9 am
Mon., May 22- Track Regionals at Luther HS; dismiss 1:50 pm; everyone else after school
Baseball @ Altoona Cinder City Park 5 pm
Tues., May 23- Finals
Baseball @ Melrose-Mindoro; dismiss 2:45 pm
18-hole Golf Regionals at Tremp. Mount.; leave 7:10 am
Wed., May 24- Finals
Thurs., May 25- Seniors last day
Middle School field trip to Action City 9:10 am - 3:00 pm
Track @ Bangor HS
Fri., May 26- Awards Program 8:30 am with graduation practice following
Sat., May 27- Graduation; 1:00 p.m.
Mon., May 29- NO CLASS
Memorial Day Program / parade 10:15 am
Tues., May 30- Golf @ Lawsonia Links
Wed., May 31- AR Reading Party grades 4K-6; 3:15-4:45 HS gym
Thurs., June 1 – MS/HS field trip; La Crosse Queen
Fri., June 2- Last day of school; dismiss 12:00