-GILMANTON SCHOOLS DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Monday, March 20, 2017
-Everyone who signed up for golf or plans on playing needs to come to Mr. Hebert's room today after they finish eating for a short meeting to get handout and info.
- Students: you may only call home from the office if it is an emergency. Calling home when you've forgotten something or to ask to go to a friend's house is not considered an emergency.
-Youth basketball this week today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. K-4 grades after school until 4:30 pm, and 5-8th grades from 4:30 – 6:00 pm.
-Attention: The Blood Center of Wisconsin is reporting a drastically low inventory of blood of all types. This is due to the weather and illness causing blood drives to be canceled. Because of this it is more important than ever that people donate blood.
Mr. Hebert and Mrs. Stephens are offering extra-credit points for those individuals who are able to recruit donors. Simply ask family and friends to show up and attempt to donate on Wednesday. They should mention to the intake personnel who recruited them to donate and that student will receive extra-credit.
- Congratulations to Kaitlyn Johnson! I am pleased to announce that Kaitlyn will be inducted as a new member of the Gilmanton National Honor Society in a ceremony held at the school,Wednesday, March 29th, at 7:00 P.M. Kaitlyn was selected by the Chapter’s Faculty Council for meeting high standards of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. Again, my most sincere congratulations! -- Mrs. Seitz (NHS Advisor)
- The next BCPC meeting will be on Friday, April 7th at 9:00 a.m. Haleigh, Tessa,Gabby, Makayla, and Johanna please stop in Mrs.Hostetter's office and pick up your permission slips!
- Summer school survey: Parents of children in grades 4K-8, please complete the short survey for summer school planning. For the survey, go to the school website, click on current students, and the link is on the top part of the page. Thank you. Mr. Rud
-ATTENTION SENIORS! The Buffalo River Lodge Masonic Scholarship can be found here:
http://www.buffaloriver252.org/BuffaloRiverScholarships.pdf Please fill out the application and return it to me or Mrs.Lisowski by Monday, April 3rd! You can also find copies next to Mrs. Lisowski's desk. This scholarship is worth $1000.00!!!!
-Ntec (Nelson Telephone) $500 Scholarship due March 28, and Kurt and KC Catt Memorial $500 Scholarship due Friday, April 28th.
- Guidance Office Hours this week: Tues (3/21) and Fri (3/24); next week: Tues (3/28), Wed (3/29), and Fri (3/31)
Wed., Mar. 22- Blood Drive 10 am - 3 pm in the Science Room
Fri., Mar. 24- Softball @ Mel-Min
Wed., Mar. 29th- EARLY RELEASE (12:00) PM class schedule; teacher inservice
Child Development Day, approx. 3-6 pm.
Thurs., Mar. 30 – QUARTER 4 begins
Fri., Mar. 31- Softball & Baseball home (Indee) vs Whitehall
Sat., Apr. 1- Solo/Ensemble at Independence
Sun., Apr. 2-Tues, Apr. 4 – FBLA State Conference - Appleton
Tues., Apr. 4- Softball & Baseball @ C-FC
Wed., Apr. 5- EARLY RELEASE (12:00) AM class schedule; Parent –teacher conferences 12:45-8 pm
Thurs., Apr. 6- Boy Scout meeting after school
Fri., Apr. 7- Softball & Baseball home (Indee) vs Augusta
Tues., Apr. 11- Track @ Eleva-Strum
Softball AND Baseball 5 pm @ AC Lincoln
Fri., Apr. 14- Easter Break – NO CLASS